We endeavor to make your experience both fun and productive while achieving your goals. We have a strong desire to make a positive impact in our client’s lives.
We provide Orthopedic, Sports, and General Physical Therapy Services in an active participation model with 1 to 1 therapist/client interaction for 1 hour appointments.
Treatment is tailored to meet the individual's needs and move them quickly and efficiently toward meeting their goals, reaching a more dynamic body. Hands on, manual therapy, Pilates, Neuromuscular re-education, laser and kinesiotape are some of the featured techniques utilized for treatment.
We emphasize giving clients tools to help themselves and help prevent a recurrence of the problem they are seen for by addressing the entire body, especially the core, not just the "injured part".
We look at FUNCTION, and how the client gets the job done. We want you to make your Body Dynamic.
1 HOUR, one to one with an experienced Physical Therapist.
Pilates Studio classes for fitness and physically challenged clients.
We bill insurance as out-of network providers.
• Post operative rehab; especially knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, spine
• Acute injuries: sprains, strains, dislocations; Pain or Weakness
• Limitations in physical performance
• Clients who have or are about to have removal of a cast or brace
• Clients with injuries that have not reached full recovery, even if they’ve seen other practitioner’s. (PT, OT, DC, L.Ac)
• Athletes with impaired performance or desiring performance improvement
Our mission is to achieve client balance from the ground up; support your goals, enhance your movement, give you the tools to make your body dynamic.